Select your school below
Starlit Voice works in partnership with schools and centres across Hong Kong. We deliver engaging and progressive extra curricular programmes in drama and performing arts, a vital part of young learners’ educational and personal development.
- are infused with and an incredible sense of energy and creativity for all involved
- are delivered by highly skilled and passionate practitioners drawing upon a wealth of drama and performing arts practices
- develop the confidence of the individual
- give a platform for the expression learners’ own unique ideas
- nurture and develop the essential skills needed to work with others
- provide integrated LAMDA Performance and Communication Programmes ensuring that learners are rewarded with an international qualification
- embrace exams as another platform of opportunity to share their creativity with others. Making the experience of examinations as enjoyable as any class activity
Hong Kong Schools
LAMDA Performance Programmes
Starlit Voice facilitate three programmes, adapted to suit the dynamics of each individual or group class environment.