Drama School HK Foundations
Class: 4-10 years
Kellett School, 7 Lam Hing Street, Kowloon Bay
1:15pm – 2:45pm
May 5, 12, 19, 26
June 2, 9, 16, 23
Fee $3780 (9 Weeks)
Following the success of the Drama School HK programme, Starlit Voice are very excited to have launched DSHK Foundations on Saturdays.
DSHK Foundations serves as an introduction to Drama School HK for young performers from age 4 to 10. We will be creating a safe space for children to discover basic theatrical elements in performance, drama and art. Our practitioners will create an immersive atmosphere to promote teamwork, nurturing social and communication skills, building self-esteem and confidence. These fundamental drama skills also become the cornerstones of life, boosting your child’s development for the future.
Join us for DSHK Foundations this Saturday to meet our specialised practitioners and help to kick-start your child’s creative bones!
The DSHK FOUNDATION students will have the opportunity to devise a performance from scratch under the guidance of a theatre practitioner. This allows them the opportunity to create in a theatrical environment, going beyond the teachings of acting, inspiring them to not only be actors but theatre-makers. Each week, the students will focus on a significant aspect of theatre through a themed class.
- These interactive sessions are teacher lead imaginative story adventures, where the children can create drama and immerse themselves in the world of ‘Pretending’.
- Including – Movement and Play, Singing and Rhymes.
- Our Starlit Troopers will space travel through the universe, each week arriving at a different location; from JUNGLE MADNESS to SUPERHEROS and PIRATES! Discovering clues and completing drama game tasks along the way…..
- Our drama adventurers will then make their very own theatre themed prop to take home!
- Finishing in a short presentation performance with their prop creation
- Learn to work together / creating an ensemble
- Movement and Space
- Improvement of focus / Concentration
- Voice training / Presenting
- Character Development
- An understanding of set Design and Prop making